Friday, March 16, 2007

Wikipedia Edit # 3

The long anticipated arrival of the third Wikipedia article I will be editing , is now finally here. I have decided to take you all out of the dark and tell you that I have unselfishly decided to share my knowledge of the jigsaw puzzle with Wikipedia and all its readers.
And for my first edit to the article I chose to enhance it by creating a "Strategies" section. A Strategies section was needed since among other things putting a puzzle together can be a very relaxing activity, however often times people can become overwhelmingly frustrated by it and quit before they have the opportunity to have an enjoyable experience. The strategies section in Wikipedia will allow for a greater number of people to reap the benefits of completing a puzzle by providing helpful suggestions. To the section I added the following

"For those new to puzzles it is recommended that you choose one consisting of multiple areas with contrasting designs and colors. This enables the narrowing down of potential portions of the puzzle where a particular piece will fit."
Click here to view the entire article: Wikipedia Jig Saw Puzzle Article

No comments: