Saturday, May 19, 2007

Jig Saw Puzzle | Final Post

Over the length of time that I was an editor for Wikipedia, the jig saw puzzle article did not experience much change. Considering the article consisted of lots of interesting, high quality, cited content when I first encountered it, this wasn't a suprise to me. With the exception of a couple other editors who made a few, small additions, I was the only person who added information. I created a section, and that is where I inserted some of the new information. I am under the impression that this article was monitored pretty closely, since whenever vandalism or misinformation occured(or appeared) it was quickly removed whereas other articles I've seen would contain spam for months before anything would be done about it.
I am slightly dissapointed with the response( or lack there of) I recieved. The only edits that were made to my work were grammer corrections, I was hoping people would add to or improve on the content I added to the section I created(first edit back in the beginning of march). but nobody ever did.
Links to posts discussing my edits

Comparison of most recent version of wikipedia article with the version existing right after I made my first edit.